Join our team! We have an exciting opening for a full-time Software Developer to join our innovative Software Development team in Madison, Wisconsin!
This position will be involved in the entire software development lifecycle for multiple projects and collaborate with internal and external cross-functional teams to deliver project objectives on time. Some responsibilities may include the planning, full-stack development, and analysis of projects, software design, coding, testing, installation and supporting various clients through the implementation process. We are a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner and operate under an Agile Development Methodology.
General Job Qualifications:
- 2+ years of Web Development experience using Microsoft development technologies.
- Bachelor's, Associate’s or higher degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Strong background in a variety of software design and development concepts.
- Microsoft or Amazon certification or related technical certification is a plus.
- Self-starter with a passion for software development and desire to develop quality solutions within a collaborative development environment.
- Ability to understand and communicate customer's business requirements.
- Have direct experience working in an Agile Development Methodology environment.
(Candidates interested in this position should demonstrate experience in a subset of the following technologies)
- Microsoft .NET Framework/Net Core 5.0
- Microsoft SQL Server, Postgres and other relational databases
- MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
- Cloud Platforms- Microsoft Azure/Amazon Web Services
- Web Service/API development
- Familiarity w/ network architectures and protocols such as use of Sockets as well as TCP/IP and UDP packets
- DevOps tools (i.e., Docker, Kubernetes)
- Client Server and Web Development experience is highly desirable
- Flexible work schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Over 20+ days of PTO accruable in the 1st year of employment!
- Option to work remote**
- 100% company paid Professional Certifications i.e. MCSD, AWS, PMP, IIBA, and other career-related training. PLUS a generous bonus for passing tests/certs
- ZERO-Deductible Healthcare Insurance plans (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Flexible Savings Account
- 401(k) Company Match (Traditional and Roth options)
- Group Life and Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Fitness facility (basketball court and gym) offered on-site
- Free and convenient on-site parking
Yahara Software LLC. Is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The current opening positions listed are full-time, in-house salaried position with competitive salary and benefits. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S on a permanent basis and can work on-site in our office located in Madison, Wisconsin. We are unable to provide any sponsorship at this time.