Join our team! We have an exciting opening for a full-time Human Resources Generalist (Entry to Mid-Level) to join our team in Madison, Wisconsin!
At Yahara Software, we believe that technology doesn’t solve problems: people do. We are looking to add a motivated people-person to our team who will aid in internal relations as a Human Resources Generalist. For over twenty years, we have continued to see considerable success because of the driven individuals who make up our team. Yaharians strive to push forward and enact positive changes in the everyday lives of others. The HR Generalist is the first point of contact in cultivating a best experience by assisting employees on a variety of topics, providing excellent customer service, and timely follow up. The HR Generalist will build strong relationships with team members and employees by being a proactive and approachable partner. As a Yahara Software HR Generalist, you will support benefits, policy and process to optimize the Yahara Human Capital experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Help create and promote a culture where employees thrive.
- Serves as first point of contact in cultivating a best experience by assisting employees on a variety of topics, providing excellent customer service, and timely follow up.
- Builds strong relationships with team members and employees by being a respectful, responsive, proactive and approachable partner.
- Maintains and updates employment records & HRIS system related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating, training and development, etc.
- Ensures maintenance and compliance of current and past personnel files to meet government regulations and Company requirements.
- Assists in administering health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations. Processing required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions. Coordinates all open enrollment processes.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to employee engagement initiatives, disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; morale, training and development.
- Champion and drive policies, procedures, etc. to affect continual process improvements and efficiencies within the HR department.
- Processes and administers all leave-of-absence requests and disability paperwork: medical, personal, disability and FMLA.
- Effectively interprets FMLA and ADA implications as they relate to leaves of absences/disabilities.
- Support benefit forms using HRIS and other external benefit management and processing systems.
- Assists with the development, rollout and implementation of new HR policies and practices.
- Conducts salary range research- job market rates based on positions.
- Collaborates with Resource Managers to develop and review job descriptions, career paths, and performance review processes.
- Maintains compliance with Federal, State, and local employment laws to demonstrate the Company’s commitment to our current and future employees.
- Stay abreast of HR related education, updates, techniques, and products; and make recommendations for process improvement and departmental efficiency.
Qualifications: Required Skills/Abilities-
- 2 years’ experience in supporting HR and/or benefits administration.
- Direct work experience supporting HR administration and benefit enrollment.
- Knowledge of employee benefits and applicable laws (FMLA).
- Experience with HRIS and 3rd party benefit management and enrollment systems/platforms.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Associate’s degree in HR or related field, but experience and/or other training/ HR related certification may be substituted for the education/degree. (i.e., SHRM, PHR).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, documentation and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field of study.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or other similar certification (i.e. PHR)
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Over 20+ days of PTO accruable in the first year of employment!
- Zero-deductible healthcare insurance plans (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- 401(k) company match options (Both Traditional and Roth)
- 100% company paid short-term and long-term disability, and life insurance plans
- Free on-site gym membership including basketball court
- Fresh fruit, healthy snacks, and beverages offered in office daily
- Hybrid and workspace offered on-site
- Company supported community outreach/team volunteer opportunities
- New hire welcome package offered with company swags, goodies, and a home office stipend
- Monthly appreciation award with a generous on-spot bonus to recognize team member(s) for outstanding contributions (Yaharian Monthly Super-Hero Award)
- Company-paid professional development and training
Yahara Software LLC. Is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The current opening positions listed are full-time, in-house salaried position with competitive salary and benefits. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S on a permanent basis and can work on-site in our office located in Madison, Wisconsin. We are unable to provide any sponsorship at this time.