Join our team! We have an exciting opening for a full-time Software Developer to join our innovative Software Development team in Madison, Wisconsin!
This position will be involved in the entire software development lifecycle for multiple projects and collaborate with internal and external cross-functional teams to deliver project objectives on time. Some responsibilities may include the planning, full-stack development, and analysis of projects, software design, coding, testing, installation and supporting various clients through the implementation process. We are a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner and operate under an Agile Development Methodology.
General Job Qualifications:
- 2+ years of Web Development experience using Microsoft development technologies.
- Bachelor's, Associate’s or higher degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Strong background in a variety of software design and development concepts.
- Microsoft or Amazon certification or related technical certification is a plus.
- Self-starter with a passion for software development and desire to develop quality solutions within a collaborative development environment.
- Ability to understand and communicate customer's business requirements.
- Have direct experience working in an Agile Development Methodology environment.
(Candidates interested in this position should demonstrate experience in a subset of the following technologies)
- Microsoft .NET Framework/Net Core 5.0
- Microsoft SQL Server, Postgres and other relational databases
- MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
- Cloud Platforms- Microsoft Azure/Amazon Web Services
- Web Service/API development
- Familiarity w/ network architectures and protocols such as use of Sockets as well as TCP/IP and UDP packets
- DevOps tools (i.e., Docker, Kubernetes)
- Client Server and Web Development experience is highly desirable
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Over 20+ days of PTO accruable in the first year of employment!
- Multitude of health insurance options to best fit you and your family’s lifestyle (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) with annual employer contributions
- 401(k) company match options (Both Traditional and Roth)
- 100% company paid short-term and long-term disability, and life insurance plans
- On-site gym membership including basketball court
- Fresh fruit, healthy snacks, and beverages offered in office daily
- Hybrid workspace offered on-site
- Company supported community outreach/team volunteer opportunities
- New hire welcome package offered with company swags, goodies, and a home office stipend
- Monthly employee appreciation award with a generous on-spot bonus to recognize team member(s) for outstanding contributions
- Paid certifications for career development (Microsoft, AWS, PMP, IIBA, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program includes 100% company-paid:
- Professional counselling for emotional wellness and life coaching
- Legal and financial consultation and services
- Identity theft protection plan
Yahara Software LLC. Is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The current opening positions listed are full-time, in-house salaried position with competitive salary and benefits. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S on a permanent basis and can work on-site in our office located in Madison, Wisconsin. We are unable to provide any sponsorship at this time.